Arrington & Associates LLC is hiring for the following positions:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Tax Preparer/Receptionist
• Inputs information into various computer software systems.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Checks-in and directs visitors; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures.
• Answers and redirect calls as necessary; Calls clients.
• Sets appointments, confirms appointments; Maintains schedules.
• Schedules meetings.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Accepts payments and issues receipts.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Handles incoming mail and other materials.
• Sets up and maintains filing system.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Telephone Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Customer Focused
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Phone Skills
• Supply Management
• Verbal Communication
Education and Experience
• High School diploma.
• Experience preferred.
• Seasonal position with the possibility of becoming permanent. The pay rate is $10/hour. We do not currently offer benefits. Dress is business casual or better.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to Crystal Arrington at:
Arrington & Associates LLC
2671 W. Jefferson Suite E
Trenton MI 48183
Please be sure to include any specific schedule requests. Tax season office hours are 9AM-5PM Monday - Friday, however 8AM-10PM Monday-Friday and 9AM-5PM Saturday and Sunday should be used as a guideline for your availability. We contract or expand our hours depending on necessity during income tax season. Due to the pandemic, we are encouraging clients to utilize our virtual appointments however some clients will still want to come in person. We will also be going up and down the stairs often to get dropped off client info.