Arrington & Associates LLC is hiring for the following positions:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist
• Inputs information into various computer software systems.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Checks-in and directs visitors; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures.
• Answers and redirect calls as necessary; Calls clients.
• Sets appointments, confirms appointments; Maintains schedules.
• Schedules meetings.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Accepts payments and issues receipts.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Handles incoming mail and other materials.
• Sets up and maintains filing system.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Telephone Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Customer Focused
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Phone Skills
• Supply Management
• Verbal Communication
Education and Experience
• High School diploma.
• Experience preferred.
• Seasonal position with the possibility of becoming permanent. The pay rate is $10/hour. We do not currently offer benefits. Our office is located in the Macomb Street Professional Building on Grosse Ile. During tax year 2016, we may be working at other temporary locations. Currently prospective locations are in Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor and Detroit. Dress is business casual or better.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to Crystal Arrington at:
Arrington & Associates LLC
7596 Macomb Street
Grosse Ile MI 48138
Please be sure to include any specific schedule requests. While tax season hours have not been determined as of yet, please use 8AM-10PM Monday-Friday and 9AM-5PM Saturday and Sunday as a guideline for your availability. We contract or expand our hours depending on necessity during income tax season.